Saturday, December 17, 2011

Style Icon: Diane Keaton


















I know, I know - it's been said: Diane Keaton is the style icon of all style icons. Her style is ridiculously well-documented, adored, blogged about incessantly.

But I've been watching this Woody Allen documentary:


















and again, it all comes flooding back again - the masculine sensibility,















the propensity for wearing vests, the hair.


She's just so great. I stand in front of my closet in the morning and think, "What would Diane wear?" I can't wait to read her memoir.

So here are some pictures of her and Woody, being cute.
















Hey look, Tony Roberts is totally secretly in love with her too! I mean, who wouldn't be?

Turtlenecks, good times:














Just being generally adorable with a tennis racket. She's such a great physical comedienne, Woody can barely stand it:













Plaid shirt & blazer (incidentally, my go to look for Winter 2011):












Classic trenches:











Irresistible, even in scrubs:












What a great first date tie:


























Hand-holding, corduroy:


















No one else could pull of this particular haircut without looking stupid:














The reason I have bangs:


















DK forever.